Two complementary spaces: learn and produce quality food to eat better and shop sustainably
The FoodLab, our culinary space!
A space to develop and practice your culinary skills.
- complies to the health standards, designed to increase efficiency
- offers a range of services: packaging, space rental, training, development support (prototypes, project development, marketing). In any endeavor, we support you in your business development.
- a place where you can manufacture your products: dry, smoked, fresh products, soups, prepared meals, preserved jars, local confectionery etc.
The CookLab, a lab for everyone!
A place for learning & exchanging.
The CookLab has that « at home » feel. It’s based on sharing exceptional traditional food. Our practices are based in traditional values and authentic knowledge. We prefer sharing with you simply rather than taking on complexity and prestige. You will leave with knowledge of local products and new culinary strategies. We follow family models (mom and pop cuisine!), to allow you to reproduce recipes and adapt them freely.
The experience relates to a story, an era, a product, cooking techniques etc. all based on knowledge of local, traditional production. Exchange also with the other visitors in the class while enjoying a freshly prepared meal!
A virtual experience is also available: a digital space will offer video & visuals to download.
The workshop can focus on other food experiences according to your requests (delicatessen, bakery, chocolate, pastry, diet food, organic, vegan, milk products etc.)
A place for everyone !
Professionals : producers, cattle breeders, fishermen, restaurants, caterers
Individuals : visitors, groups, children
Businesses/schools: health and social action
You can discover:
- A professional world – The FoodLab–
- An “educational & recreational” space – The CookLab.
It is all about exchanges, building relationships and empathy for the planet at Food & CookLab !